9/28/09

Free Call to Nepal

Update: It was working when I wrote this blog. But I haven't tried after that. (7/15/2009)
........................................................................................................................................
I want to share a good news.

Nexustel is giving 30 min free call to any country you want to call as a free trial.
I tried yesterday and I worked for me perfectly. I called my parents and siblings yesterday. Sound quality is not that good though but is worthy because its free.

Follow following steps.
1. go to this site www.nexus123.com
2. open your account- you will see 30 min free sign up add on the page. you can just click on it.
3. for sign up- it will ask your phone number (the number from which you make call) and email address.
4. after you complete the info, you will get email. check the email and open your account on the same site above.
5. get access number
6. use the access number and dial it. it will ask to dial 2 for english. then dial 011977 and your nember in Nepal like 9841******

You can call as many times as you wish until your minutes (30 min) are finished.
Enjoy this free offer.
copy pasted from Science to Society

No comments: