International Master in Management of IT (IMMIT), which is jointly offered by IAE Aix Graduate School of Management, Université Paul Cezanne Aix-Marseille III (France), Turku University (Finland) and Tilburg University (The Netherlands). You will find relevant information about this exciting two-year Master’s programme on this website, including course descriptions, interviews with students, alumni and professors and case examples. As the international reputation of the IMMIT programme continues to grow, so will your credentials in the eyes of future employers around the globe.
IMMIT offers you:
* a highly innovative programme for top students
* outstanding academic quality
* experience with the international classroom and a broadening of your views on Business and IT
* small sized classes
* a strong international orientation
* guaranteed internships, which means fast track career opportunities
* exposure to cutting edge research and education in a fast growing discipline
* a coherent and well-structured programme
Scholarship for third-country nationals, eligible for an Erasmus Mundus Category A scholarship, are citizens from all other countries than: the 27 EU Member States.
Erasmus Mundus Scholarships receive a total of approx. €48.000 during the 2 years of studies. This is a full scholarship that should cover yearly tuition fees, living expenses and travel expenses. A more detailed description of the amount will be given to the student as soon as the scholarship has been awarded.
Applicants need to meet the following admission criteria:
* The IMMIT programme is open to students with a Bachelor’s or equivalent undergraduate degree (180 ECTS) either in Management/Economics/Business Administration or in Computer Science/Information System. Students with an engineering degree can be admitted if their previous education includes IT and information systems.
* A satisfactory scholastic average, a minimum of 3.0 (B) grade-point average, in course work completed during the Bachelor’s degree.
* If you are required an English proficiency test then include an official copy of one of the following English proficiency tests: Academic IELTS (min. 6.5 overall/6.0 on parts), TOEFL (min. paper based: 575, computer based: 233, internet based: 90) or Cambridge Proficiency
* An official copy of your GMAT test. The average GMAT score of accepted students is 600. Or an official copy of your GRE test score. Our incoming students usually score above the 75% percentile on the quantitative section.
* Students with a relevant Bachelor degree from one of the partner institutions of the Tilburg School of Economics and Management, IAE Aix-en-Provence and Turku University do not need to submit the GMAT/GRE test score. (Note: a GMAT/GRE is however required in case a student wants to qualify for an Erasmus Mundus scholarship Category A or Category B).
* A statement of purpose (motivation letter).
* Two letters of recommendation
* Complete resume in English
Contact detail: firstname.lastname@example.org