- Top undergraduates from Biomedical, Physical Science, Engineering and Computing at NUS or NTU
- Open to Singaporeans, Singaporean Permanent Residents and ASEAN Nationals
- Candidates must be on track to attain at least a good 2nd Upper Class of Honours or equivalent
- Candidates must not concurrently hold any other scholarships or awards
- Successful candidates will be provided with financial support for the duration of their undergraduate studies:
- Tuition fees subsidy
- Monthly sustenance allowance (depending on year of study)
- Research attachment opportunities at A*STAR Research Institutes
- One overseas exchange programme throughout the entire PGS programme. Funding include one economy return airfare and monthly sustenance allowance up to 6 months. Awardees will have to gain admission into the exchange programme through their respective universities based on their own merit.
Continuing with PhD Studies
Upon completion of their undergraduate studies, candidates are required to embark on a PhD programme in Science and Engineering related disciplines within six months. Candidates can apply to A*STAR scholarships in their final year of studies at NUS or NTU.
Applications are opened throughout the year. Interested applicants may apply through their universities:
- National University of Singapore, NUS Graduate School for Integrative Sciences & Engineering (NGS), Centre for Life Sciences (CeLS), #05-0128, Medical Drive, Singapore 117456, http://www.nus.edu.sg/ngs/PGSawards
- Nanyang Technological University, Graduate Studies Office, Student Services Centre, Level 342 Nanyang Avenue, Singapore 639815,
Contact information: Jolin Chua, firstname.lastname@example.org
Moreinfo: Click here