The EMMEP (Erasmus Mundus Minerals and Environmental Programme) is a 2 year M.Sc. program for students in Mining / Geotechnical Engineering, Mineral Processing, Recycling and related academic studies. There are three different specialisations; accommodating groups with 15 to 20 students each.
The existing MSc programmes that are taught at the six universities form the basis of this two-year master course. The diversity, as well as the complimentary nature of these existing programmes will ensure that students can specialise themselves in different subjects related to the field of Resource Engineering. None of the individual universities alone can offer the subject paths this joint master offers, which is what makes the EMMEP Master a unique one.
1A. A good university BSc degree in a main subject closely related to the MSc programme to which you are applying..
1B. ....or proof that you have nearly completed a BSc programme whose main subject is closely related to the MSc programme to which you are applying.
2. A BSc Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of at least 75% of the scale maximum.
3. Proof of English language proficiency (certificates older than two years are not accepted):
4. A clear and relevant essay in English (2,000 - 3,000 words) addressing the following:
* Your motivation for taking the MSc programme of your choice.
* Why you wish to pursue this programme abroad and/or in the Netherlands in particular.
* Why you are interested in TU Delft.
* If there are optional specialisations in the Master’s programme of your choice: which specialisation(s) interest you most, and why?
* Examples of three Master’s thesis topics that interest you and with an explanation of your particular interest.
* A brief summary (maximum 250 words) of the thesis work or the final assignment done for your Bachelor’s programme, including information on the credits earned, grade, and full workload.
5. Two reference letters in English, French, German or Dutch
6. An extensive résumé (curriculum vitae) written in English.
7. Proof of identity
To start an MSc application, fill in the online application form
Contact detail: firstname.lastname@example.org