Erasmus Mundus programme: International Master in Management of IT (IMMIT), which is jointly offered by IAE Aix Graduate School of Management, Université Paul Cezanne Aix-Marseille III (France), Turku University (Finland) and Tilburg University (The Netherlands). You will find relevant information about this exciting two-year Master’s programme on this website, including course descriptions, interviews with students, alumni and professors and case examples. As the international reputation of the IMMIT programme continues to grow, so will your credentials in the eyes of future employers around the globe.
Category A students awarded with an Erasmus Mundus Scholarships receive a total of approx. €48.000 during the 2 years of studies. This is a full scholarship that should cover yearly tuition fee, living expenses and travel expenses.
If you do not fulfil the criteria for Cat A, then you will automatically belong to Category B. More specifically, Category B students will be awarded with an Erasmus Mundus Scholarship of approx. €20.000 during the 2 years of studies.
Applicants need to meet the following admission criteria:
* The IMMIT programme is open to students with a Bachelor’s or equivalent undergraduate degree (180 ECTS) either in Management/Economics/Business Administration or in Computer Science/Information System. Students with an engineering degree can be admitted if their previous education includes IT and information systems.
* A satisfactory scholastic average, a minimum 3.0 (B) grade-point average in Bachelor’s degree work completed after the first two years.
* If you are required an English proficiency test then include an official copy of one of the following English proficiency tests: Academic IELTS (min. 6.5 overall/6.0 on parts), TOEFL (min. paper based: 575, computer based: 233, internet based: 90) or Cambridge Proficiency
* An official copy of your GMAT test. The average GMAT score of accepted students is 600. Or an official copy of your GRE test score. Our incoming students usually score above the 75% percentile on the quantitative section.
* Students with a relevant Bachelor degree from one of the partner institutions of the Tilburg School of Economics and Management, IAE Aix-en-Provence and Turku University do not need to submit the GMAT/GRE test score. (Note: a GMAT/GRE is however required in case a student wants to qualify for an Erasmus Mundus scholarship Category A or Category B).
* A statement of purpose (motivation letter).
* Two letters of recommendation
* Complete resume in English
The IMMIT Admission Board will start the assessment of your application only after receiving the complete set of the following documents:
* A printed copy of the completed and signed application form (available online as of September 2010)
* A printed copy of the completed and signed appendix (IMMIT appendix2011/2012)
* A clear copy of your passport (valid until October 2012). The copy of your passport should be in English, stating you full names, date of birth and place of birth.
* A photograph of yourself
* A certified copy (with the official stamp of either the school or the Dutch Embassy) of your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, including a transcript of all records/list of grades. If you have not obtained your diploma yet, please enclose a certified copy of your most recent transcript of records/list of grades. (*)
* A short description of all the courses that you have taken during your (under)graduate studies that you think are relevant for applying to IMMIT. You may write these descriptions yourself or copy them from your university’s study guide (if possible) and you can send them by Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* An official copy of the GRE General test results (code for GRE: 0730) or the GMAT test results (code for GMAT: VMV-LT-02).
* If you are required to take an English proficiency test, then include a true copy either of the Academic IELTS, or TOEFL results. The TOEFL code is 9860.
* A sworn translation into English of all your diplomas/certificates, transcripts of records/lists of grades and other documents, if these are not already in English, Dutch, French, Finnish or German.
* Statement of purpose or motivation letter
* Two letters of recommendation
Contact detail: email@example.com