Mathematical modelling lies at the heart of most current technological innovations and has become a fundamental tool in many fields of engineering. Essentially multidisciplinary in its applications, mathematical modelling and simulation is in its own right a key technology which is bound to increase its presence within efficient industries and business innovation departments. The proposed programme reflects this multidisciplinarity, drawing on the unifying mathematical aspects from the various and often separate engineering disciplines. This allows the development of an essentially unified methodological approach to modelling and simulation of real engineering challenges.
MathMods is coordinated by the University of L'Aquila in Italy and involves other four leading universities in Europe: the Autonomous University of Barcelona in Catalonia - Spain (UAB), the University of Hamburg in Germany (UHH), the Gdansk University of Technology in Poland (GUT) and the University of Nice - Sophia Antipolis in France (UNSA).
* Applied Mathematics
* Mathematics with a good background in Physics
* Physics with a good background in Mathematics
* Engineering with a large background in Mathematics and Physics.
* TOEFL: minimum 550 for PBT / 213 for CBT / 80 for IBT. You may send the TOEFL certificate simply as a photocopy or you may send it directly through ETS. Use these data when adding us as a new score recipient: Code number: 3676, Institution: University of L'Aquila.
* IELTS: 6.0 points
* CPE: Grades A, B, C
* CAE: Grades A, B
* or equivalent to the above.
Contact detail: email@example.com