CHEMIST - 011406
Koch Nitrogen Company, LLC owns and operates facilities in Oklahoma, Iowa, Kansas and Nebraska which produce anhydrous ammonia, UAN and urea. Koch Fertilizer Canada ULC, operates a production facility in Brandon, Manitoba, which produces primarily anhydrous ammonia, ammonium nitrate, UAN and urea. In addition, Koch Fertilizer, LLC owns storage and terminal assets in northwest Europe with trading offices in Switzerland, France and United Kingdom.
Koch Nitrogen Company, LLC is looking for a Chemist to work in a plant laboratory at our Fort Dodge location. The successful candidate would have the opportunity to get involved in all facets of the testing cycle from pulling samples to final testing. The position would also have interface with plant operations to determine appropriate testing for product quality assurance, normal operations support, environmental compliance, and also testing that would assist in troubleshooting issues. The successful candidate would have the opportunity to lead quality assurance capability and have involvement in a multi-functional laboratory directly supporting all aspects of manufacturing capability.
• Must be able to operate standard lab equipment and develop methods to optimize the analysis process
• Must have strong computer skills and the ability to work unsupervised
• Bachelor’s degree in Technical or Engineering field from an accredited institution
• Must be able to access ladders/stairs in excess of 50 ft
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
• Experience in laboratory, operations, or technical support role for industrial petrochemical facility
• Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or related science field from an accredited institution
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
: Koch Nitrogen Company, LLC
: Yes, 10 % of the Time